ISO/IEC 17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories is the main ISO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. It ensures the quality standard with more specific in requirements for competence and applies directly to those organizations that produce testing and calibration results and is based on more technical principles of measurement.
Why we go for ISO/ IEC 17025 accreditation?
- National and international recognition through the internationally accepted standards.
- Recognize the technical competence of the laboratory staff and facilities.
- Assurance of technically valid results for our clients
- Provides comparability in measurements.
- Laboratory Personnel are technically competent and rely on test results
- Ensure better supports in legal challenges.